The A&D Vehicle Measurement System (VMS) is a specialized data aquisition system for the high-accuracy sensors from A&D acquiring synchronized vehicle dynamics data under various real-world conditions. It is completely modular and scalable, and can be configured to include only the sensors required for a specific application. Third-party sensors can also be incorporated. Typical applications are coming from Vehicle Dynamics or from Drive train efficiency.
The following sensors can be added to VMS:
- Wheel Force Sensor
- Wheel Position Sensor
- Laser Ground Sensor
The following list contains possible sensors which can be added to VMS:
- In-vehicle Network – obtain information from vehicle ECU via CAN bus such as engine speed, throttle and brake information, current gear, coolant temperature, etc.
- GPS Sensor – obtain latitude, longitude and altitude position of the vehicle
- Inertial Sensor – obtain roll, pitch and yaw accelerations of the vehicle
- Wind Sensor – obtain the direction of wind with respect to the vehicle, wind speed, wind temperature
- Temperature Sensors – obtain ambient, vehicle and tire temperature
More information: www.aanddeurope.com